Welcome New DM!
So you've decided to throw your hat in with us and run some games for the community? Well you're in the right place! Read on for all the details...
Why Run Games for TorontoDnD?
Aside from being a whole lot of fun, running games has few benefits:
- We have monthly prize draws for swag, D&D related products and LFGS gift cards.
- If you run at least one game per month you get access to our dndbeyond account with all content enabled. You can use this in your home games as well which can be immensely valuable! Once you have claimed a table just request access and we will set you up!
- You get to help all sorts of great people find games to play in! It's also a great feeling and a a great way to meet new people!
- First up, you'll need to create an account on our website. If you're not registered you'll see a very creatively labelled "Register" link in the top right corner of the website. Click that thing!
- When you register, be sure to pick "Yes" in the DM dropdown.
- Next up, take some time to review these documents"
- Our DM guide will run you through the basics of what is expected at our events.
- The Persistent World Player Guide explains to players how they progress through our system.
- The Persistent World DM Guide explains everything else you need to know about running in our system.
When new events are added to the schedule you will get an email notifying you. Pick any games you want and that's that!
Site design by Mark Chandler - © Toronto D&D 2022, All rights reserved.
Torontodnd.com is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This Web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, Dungeons & Dragons® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at www.wizards.com.